Provides Both Editing & Mastering
One Combined Service
Bob's Audiobook Editing & Mastering Adheres To Audiobook Standards.
Standards Include The Following:
1. All audio will be consistent in overall sound and formatting.
2. All files will have the same channel format (all mono or all
3. We will include a folder with an audio sample (1minute long).
4. Each chapter will be in it's own folder.
5. Each file will be an MP3 at 192Kbps, 44.1kHz, constant Bit
6. The audio in each file will measure between -18dB and -23dB
7. Each file will have 1 second of room tone at the beginning
and 3 seconds of room tone at the end.
8. Each file will have a peak level no higher than -3dB.
9, Each file will have a noise floor no higher than -60dB RMS.
Bob's Rate For Editing and Mastering An Audiobook Is:
$85.00 Per Finished Hour
For The First 4 Hours... Then $50.00 Per Finished Hour Thereafter.
For more information contact General Manager, Molly Berger
For technical questions contact Mastering Engineer, Bob Speer